When it comes to the Wizard of Oz folks seem to fall into a few different categories. There are those who have indeed read All fourteen Oz books written by L. Frank Baum, there are those that have read The Wonderful Wizard of Oz and in a few cases not realized there were more books to pursue, no matter how much they enjoyed that work, and then there are those who will vow by any means you request that they can quote the L. Frank Baum work… and when you start asking questions you discover that they are devotees of a movie that catapulted Dorothy to another place, where she introduced a vast audience, and multiple generations to some of the most memorable characters many of us have ever encountered… folks who might just want to spend a little time with the books that started so many on the journey to make the film they first fell in love with, and provided them the route through which they came to the yellow brick road, and they came to know, The Wizard of Oz.
All fourteen of L. Frank Baum’s Oz books, in order and unabridged. Books included:
1. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (1900)* Includes Original Illustrations by W.W. Denslow!
2. The Marvelous Land of Oz (1904)
3. Ozma of Oz (1907)
4. Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz (1908)
5. The Road to Oz (1909)
6. The Emerald City of Oz (1910)
7. The Patchwork Girl of Oz (1913)
8. Tik-Tok of Oz (1914)
9. The Scarecrow of Oz (1915)
10. Rinkitink in Oz (1916)
11. The Lost Princess of Oz (1917)
12. The Tin Woodman of Oz (1918)
13. The Magic of Oz (1919)
14. Glinda of Oz (1920)